UAV mapping solution for accurate geospatial information
- Real-time monitoring at ranges from 50 to 2,500 metres
- Fast scan time approximately 1 - 3 minutes
- Alarm generation for user-defined levels and multiple alarm/multiple area criteria
- Fully geo-referenced outputs of visuals in radar view or high quality DTM, easily exportable to 3D mine mining packages
- Robust automatic atmospheric correction
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Fully self-powered operation with approximately 15 days of autonomous power
- Rugged operation in temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +55 °C . Optional low-temperature kit extends the range to -50 °C.
Register for HxGN LIVE 2018
Register for HxGN LIVE 2018 and take advantage of our priority rate for just $699 - that's a savings of $650 over the on-site rate!
Don't miss this opportunity to join thousands of industry professionals at this premier event.