UAV mapping solution for accurate geospatial information
- Real-time monitoring at ranges from 50 to 2,500 metres
- Fast scan time approximately 1 - 3 minutes
- Alarm generation for user-defined levels and multiple alarm/multiple area criteria
- Fully geo-referenced outputs of visuals in radar view or high quality DTM, easily exportable to 3D mine mining packages
- Robust automatic atmospheric correction
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Fully self-powered operation with approximately 15 days of autonomous power
- Rugged operation in temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +55 °C . Optional low-temperature kit extends the range to -50 °C.
Register for HxGN LOCAL Mining 2017
Register for HxGN LOCAL Mining 2017, our no cost global seminar series featuring the best in integrated mining technology.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with technical experts and industry peers! Find a location near you.