HxGN Mine VIS
Prevent accidents, save lives, and reduce operating costs
The Vehicle Intervention System (HxGN Mine VIS) is a level 9 system that takes control of a machine if the operator does not react appropriately to a Collision Avoidance System (CAS) warning. This is an additional layer of safety to CAS, further mitigating the costly consequences of accidents.
Mine VIS automatically applies the following functions to the truck, depending on situation and implementation:
- Propel Inhibit
- Dump Body Up Inhibit
- Dynamic Retarder Application
- Service Brakes Application
- 360° protection at any speed and any visibility: no blind spots
- Highly selective 3D motion prediction, minimizing nuisance warnings
- Typical 500m range, no line of sight between vehicles required
- Simple driver cabin installation
- No radio or IT infrastructure required, works everywhere
- Adapts to vehicle characteristics
- Over 25,000 vehicles protected daily in more than 55 mines
Register for HxGN LOCAL Mining 2017
Register for HxGN LOCAL Mining 2017, our free global seminar series featuring the best in integrated mining technology.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with technical experts and industry peers! Find a location near you.