Streamlined statistical and geostatistical analysis of your data
HxGN Sigma offers a comprehensive package of statistical and geostatistical programs to analyze and evaluate drillhole, blasthole, and model data. Sigma includes time-saving workflow features, and assists the resource geologist and other mining professionals in building a block model. It's fully integrated with MineSight Torque and MineSight 3D to produce sophisticated and customizable reports, charts, and graphs.
- A statistical application for univariate, bivariate, and spatial analysis of geological data.
- Support for multiple concurrent data source types, including block models, Torque, MineSight Basis, and text files.
- Integrated with MineSight 3D for selection and visualization of Torque and block model data.
- Modern and intuitive user interface for batch creation, viewing, and editing of graphs.
- Geostatistical graphs feature advanced data analysis algorithms for simplified variographical analysis.
- Intelligent defaults-based analysis of the input data to help initial graph creation.
- Use statistical and geostatistical analysis tools to create:
- Histograms and grade tonnage curves
- Cumulative probability plots
- Variogram maps
- Directional and downhole variograms with automatic and manual modeling
- Box plots
- QQ plots
- Swath plots
Register for HxGN LOCAL Mining 2017
Register for HxGN LOCAL Mining 2017, our no cost global seminar series featuring the best in integrated mining technology.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with technical experts and industry peers! Find a location near you.
Principal Technical Support Specialist Jose Sanchez explains the benefits of HxGN Sigma for analyzing and evaluating drillhole, blasthole, and model data.