MineSight Model Interpolation Tool
Intuitive toolkit for model interpolation
MineSight Model Interpolation Tool uses the robust interpolation engines (MineSight Basis) combined with an easy-to-use interface. The Model Interpolation Tool guides you in the options and workflow of model interpolation from drillhole and sample information. From Inverse Distance Weighting through to Multiple Indicator Kriging and advanced Dynamic Unfolding options, a wide set of interpolation routines is available.
- Live validation and guidance on options during setup
- Easy to save and import setups
- Interpolate gridded surfaces, stratigraphic models, or 3D block models
- Filtering and selection of data
- Respect geology codes/matching
- Multi-threaded kriging for faster performance
- Inverse Distance Weighting (with and without trend), gradient, and polygonal assignment
- Several Kriging flavors available: Ordinary Kriging, Simple Kriging, Co-kriging, Lognormal Kriging, Multiple Indicator Kriging, Outlier Restrictive Kriging, and others.
- Visualize search ellipse in 3D