Create an airtight geological model
GeoLogic leverages the power of implicit modeling by sequencing surfaces and solids to create an airtight geological model. The outcome is an entirely reproducible, auditable geological model that can be quickly updated with new information. Fully integrated with the MineSight Planning Suite, GeoLogic provides geologists with smart, time-saving modeling.
GeoLogic saves time by allowing geologists to explore multiple interpretative scenarios, and build complex shapes directly from drillholes, rapidly and accurately. It allows you to build a timeline of geological events to produce a series of interconnected MineSight solids and surfaces, ready to code your block model.
GeoLogic is built with a modeling geologist workflow in mind. It features a smart vein-set creation and strata-layer stacking methodology based on MineSight’s true thickness functionality. GeoLogic automatically manages fault blocks and unconformities, and is powered by the industry-standard radial basis function (RBF)
GeoLogic improves our versatile geology solution, enabling geologists to move seamlessly and risk-free from secure data storage, data interpretation, data statistics, and data interpolation, with integrated functionalities.
- Creates airtight geological model ready to code the block model
- Offers geological relationship approach to modeling with intuitive workflows
- Integrated with Torque for seamless updates from new drillhole information
- Integrated with MineSight 3D
- Reproducible geological model
- Auditable geological model
- Allows for case management scenarios
- Leverages Potential Field algorithm for surface orientation
- Offers full user controls
- Handles faults and complex geology
- Handles branching veins type deposits
- Handles stratigraphic layers deposits
- True thickness calculations and true thickness interpolation
- Supports weathering, unconformity, and intrusions
- Grade shells support
- Leverages an improved rapid RBF algorithm
- Easy to use
- Easy to learn
HxGN LIVE 2017
See the story of mining integration
Join us in 2017 as HxGN LIVE returns to Las Vegas, June 13-16. Register now to participate in an electrifying, four-day experience and learn more about the integrated technology created for the life of your mine.