Events and Field Marketing Intern
Hexagon Mining is currently looking for an Events and Field Marketing Intern to join our summer internship program. Our internship program allows students the opportunity to obtain valuable, applicable work experience in a fast-paced, and challenging environment.
We're looking for a motivated and organized individual who is very detail oriented. In this dynamic internship role, you’ll support our marketing team in planning, researching, and executing field marketing and events projects. The Events and Field Marketing Intern role requires strong project management skills and the ability to effectively work with others across the organization including: sales, brand marketing, content creation, and IT.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist with the planning and coordination of meetings and events
· Help with communications around event management including MINnet updates, pre-event resumes (PPT), post event wrap up (PPT) and Event ROI database updates
· Able to multi-task to coordinate several events at once
· Communicate with vendors, hotels and other outside businesses on a regular basis
· Support team with onsite event management, set-up and teardown
· Field Marketing
· Performs market research data analysis
· Assist in the development of both lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns, and other campaigns in regional campaign creation
· Work with sales, under the direction of the Field Marketing Specialist, to brainstorm and plan marketing campaign and event strategies linked to demand generation efforts
· Report on event and field marketing program results
· Sophomore status or above working towards a degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
· Strong project management / organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
· Experience using various computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, and other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Hands on basic HTML experience
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
· Understanding of event management
· Spanish language competency is a plus
· Independent self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Must have a “can-do” attitude – the desire to go above and beyond in all you do!
Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
*Must be able to work for any employer in the United States without consideration