Web Development Internship
Web Development – Intern
- Develop internal business solution by investigating different web technologies to work on report generating tool.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate web technologies to generate web-based reporting tool for existing application
- Implement (code and test) to defined set of requirements
- Develop web front end and back end with database support
- Write reusable, efficient, and testable code
- US citizenship required; must be able to work in the US without Visa considerations.
- Prefer to be at the junior or senior level working toward a Computer Science or Mining related degree or other computer related technical degree.
- Working knowledge of C# programming language.
- Familiarity with MVC/MVVM pattern is a plus
Schedule and Compensation
• Length: Summer (3mos) or Semester (6mos)
• Schedule: Flexible based on candidate availability. Prefer FT during summer
• Compensation: $20 hour