HxGN Mine VIS
Prevent accidents, save lives, and reduce operating costs
The Vehicle Intervention System (HxGN Mine VIS) is a level 9 system that takes control of a machine if the operator does not react appropriately to a Collision Avoidance System (CAS) warning. This is an additional layer of safety to CAS, further mitigating the costly consequences of accidents.
Mine VIS automatically applies the following functions to the truck, depending on situation and implementation:
- Propel Inhibit
- Dump Body Up Inhibit
- Dynamic Retarder Application
- Service Brakes Application
- 360° protection at any speed and any visibility: no blind spots
- Highly selective 3D motion prediction, minimizing nuisance warnings
- Typical 500m range, no line of sight between vehicles required
- Simple driver cabin installation
- No radio or IT infrastructure required, works everywhere
- Adapts to vehicle characteristics
- Over 25,000 vehicles protected daily in more than 55 mines
Register for HxGN LIVE 2018 and take advantage of our priority rate for just $699 - that's a savings of $650 over the on-site rate!
Don't miss this opportunity to join thousands of industry professionals at this premier event.