Streamlined statistical and geostatistical analysis of your data
HxGN Sigma offers a comprehensive package of statistical and geostatistical programs to analyze and evaluate drillhole, blasthole, and model data. Sigma includes time-saving workflow features, and assists the resource geologist and other mining professionals in building a block model. It's fully integrated with MineSight Torque and MineSight 3D to produce sophisticated and customizable reports, charts, and graphs.
- A statistical application for univariate, bivariate, and spatial analysis of geological data.
- Support for multiple concurrent data source types, including block models, Torque, MineSight Basis, and text files.
- Integrated with MineSight 3D for selection and visualization of Torque and block model data.
- Modern and intuitive user interface for batch creation, viewing, and editing of graphs.
- Geostatistical graphs feature advanced data analysis algorithms for simplified variographical analysis.
- Intelligent defaults-based analysis of the input data to help initial graph creation.
- Use statistical and geostatistical analysis tools to create:
- Histograms and grade tonnage curves
- Cumulative probability plots
- Variogram maps
- Directional and downhole variograms with automatic and manual modeling
- Box plots
- QQ plots
- Swath plots
Principal Technical Support Specialist Jose Sanchez explains the benefits of HxGN Sigma for analyzing and evaluating drillhole, blasthole, and model data.