A new generation in drillhole management
MineSight Torque manages drillhole, blasthole, and other sample data in a Microsoft SQL Server database. The data is fully integrated with other planning products for coding, spearing, compositing, interpolation, statistics, and display.
Data management and data security are crucial to any mining operation. Reliability of data collected in the field (drillhole, blast holes, and point samples) is the foundation of all further steps in modeling and planning. MineSight Torque helps fulfill the need for data to be organized efficiently, and securely, ensuring easy accessibility for study or audits.
- Database hosted (SQL Server), benefiting data integrity, security, multi-user roles (supports Microsoft Active Directory), and more
- Compatible with MineSight Planning Suite for seamless integration and workflow for coding, interpolation, statistics and geostatistics, blast, display, and plotting
- Features robust compositing tool
- Supported by a powerful and extensible data model, which permits a wide range of attributes, data types, custom fields, and calculated fields
- Integrated drillhole operation tool with tagging utilities
- Importing profiles
- Multiple coordinate systems and units
- Supports concurrent users
- Intuitive and customizable user interface
- Import and export options
- Integrated QAQC module available