Hexagon Mining unveils latest technology at MINExpo
Solutions to shape the digital mine on display at ‘Olympics of mining shows’
Smart change starts at Booth 4133, till Wednesday, at MINExpo. Drop in and visit the Hexagon Mining team.
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 - Hexagon Mining unveils the latest advances in its integrated technology at MINExpo in Las Vegas. President Hélio Samora and his team are on hand to welcome attendees to Hexagon Mining’s Booth 4133.
“For our industry, MINExpo is the Olympics,” said Samora of the quadrennial event. “We’re excited to display our latest solutions, which are helping to make mines safer and more productive.”
In a special ceremony on Tuesday, the company will celebrate the sale of its 25,000th Collision Avoidance System (CAS) by honoring a long-time CAS customer. Also Tuesday, Product Manager, Melanie Bolduc, will present Dynamic Unfolding: Complex geology case study of Tenke-Fungurume.
Here’s a glance at the new solutions on display:
- A new look for mine traffic control within Mineops will be unveiled, including an integrated GIS mine map
- The flagship high-precision drill solution, Drill HP, will demonstrate new hardness profiling capabilities for rotary and hammer drills, plus start-of-hole detection for compatible drills and market-leading navigational intelligence
- The latest advances in monitoring solutions will be on show, including Leica MultiStations. By incorporating laser scanning into total stations, Leica MultiStations push surveying and monitoring to a new realm of possibilities. Complementing the monitoring component will be the company’s unmanned aircraft systems. UAS are improving both surveying and safety for mine personnel, plus filling in data gaps from hard-to-reach places
- Attendees interested in underground surveying can see Leica high-definition laser scanners (HDS) and MultiStations. These solutions deliver the most accurate and comprehensive data for design versus as-built inspection, volumetric analysis, geological mapping and geotechnical analysis
- Available to demo will be GeoLogic, a new product that leverages the power of MineSight Implicit Modeler by sequencing surfaces and solids to create an air-tight geological model
- The industry’s first Vehicle Intervention System plus the latest advances to FatigueMonitor will be on show
- Also on display will be a full suite of monitoring solutions to keep underground and surface mines continuously safe and operational. From GPS and Total Station Prism Systems (TPS) and HDS to Georadar and UAS, attendees can learn how Hexagon Mining monitoring technology identifies hazardous events in time to take preventative measures and how mine plans are optimized with this critical information
To schedule a meeting to discuss how our technology solutions can support your life of mine, contact email@example.com.
For more information and interview requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hexagon Mining
Hexagon Mining is the only company to solve surface and underground challenges with proven technologies for planning, operations, and safety. We bring surveying, design, fleet management, production optimization, and collision avoidance together in a life-of-mine solution that connects people and processes. Our customers are safer, more productive, and can make sense of their data.
Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, with offices worldwide, Hexagon Mining is shaping smart change by helping to connect all parts of a mine with technologies that make sense of data in real time. We deliver technology, service, and support. Learn more at hexagonmining.com and follow us @HexagonMining.
Mining is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
For further information
©Copyright 2016 Hexagon Mining. All rights reserved. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.