QA Engineering Products Internship
QA Engineering Products – Intern
- Perform as a QA tester within a software engineering team performing the testing for Engineering products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help in testing and prepares test documentation.
- Provide mining expertise to assist the development team in designing and implementing new functionality in our Engineering Products
- Assist in developing comprehensive test plans that include mining workflow and processes
- Test new functionality and assigned defects
- Write accurate and concise bug reports
- Detail-oriented, team player
- Works under the direction of more senior QA Testers
- Possesses strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Other Experience (Beneficial but not mandatory)
- Minesight experience, particularly in Long Term or Short Term planning capacity, would be a plus, experience with MineSight suite, particularly the Engineering Products
- US citizenship required; must be able to work in the US without Visa considerations.
- Looking for an applicant with Mining knowledge, with emphasis in Long Term and Short Term planning
- Some knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages (C++, C, C#, Python) is a plus.
Schedule and Compensation
Length: Summer (3mos) or Semester (6mos)
Schedule: Flexile based on candidate availability. Prefer FT during summer