IT Business Intelligence Intern
IT-Business Intelligence Internship
As a Business Intelligence Analyst Intern you will play an integral role in assisting the way we manage our business and help solve our most complex business, data, and information challenges. You will help drive our enterprise strategy in a dynamic project based environment as a partner to the business who understands how to both optimize processes and enable technology solutions.
We're looking for a motivated and organized individual with excellent communication skills. In this dynamic internship role, you’ll support our marketing team in auditing, creating and implementing best practices across social media channels and integrated campaigns.
The Social Media Marketing Intern role requires strong project management skills and the ability to effectively work with others across the organization including: product managers, brand marketing, content creation, and sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create logical and physical data models for enterprise business systems
· Gather business requirements and create use cases for technical implementation
· Prepare data to assist analysis and reporting
· Use business intelligence tools to automate data integration efforts wherever necessary
· Ability to communicate data mapping tools to non-technical staff through use of flowcharts and MS Word
Project & LEarning Objectives
· Work closely with Corporate Finance and Business Operations teams to create more efficient strategies for mapping, integrating and storing data
· Understand and document business processes for technical and non-technical audience
· Currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Computer Science
· Requires intermediate working knowledge of relational and data warehouse design concepts
· Demonstrate technical and analytical competencies to bridge business and IT functions
· Strong familiarity with SQL, performance tuning required
· Familiarity with data integration tools
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Visio
· Ability to quickly learn and document detailed data elements and their meanings
· Ability to plan and communicate effectively about task delivery using Microsoft Teams, Planner and Project